Erythritol Powder - Food Product E968

Erythritol food product with the European name E968.

Erythritol is a polyalcohol obtained from the fermentation of carbohydrates with a sweetening power equal to 70% of that of sugar. It is successfully used as a natural sweetener due to its great flavor and is calorie-free.

500g jar with measuring cup
9,50

40 in stock

1 kg jar with measuring cup
16,70

47 in stock

Clear
Fast and Safe Payments
Cash on delivery, by card, PayPal or bank transfer
Fast and Tracked Delivery
Directly to your home in 24/48 hours
fast shipping
Free Shipping for Orders> € 50.00
5% on orders> € 150, 10% on orders> € 200
offers
Highest Quality Products
Highly selected raw materials
certified quality

Erythritol is a polyalcohol obtained from the fermentation of carbohydrates with a sweetening power equal to 70% of that of sugar. The flavor profile is very similar to sucrose, it is soluble in water and provides fewer calories than common sugar.

Erythritol is used for the preparation of sweets and baked goods.

It is often used in combination with other sweeteners to increase the sweetness of ingredients, add body and mask unwanted aftertaste. For these characteristics it is a useful alternative to traditional sugar.

The intake of food / drinks containing erythritol in place of sugar contributes to the maintenance of the mineralization of the teeth and induces a lower increase in blood glucose after ingestion.

Erythritol occurs naturally in foods of plant origin, especially fruit and mushrooms.

Over 90% of ingested erythritol is readily absorbed in the small intestine through passive diffusion. This fraction is not metabolized and is excreted unchanged in the urine. The remaining fraction (<10%) reaches the large intestine where it is only partially metabolized.

The caloric value of erythritol is very low, equal to 0.2 kcal / g.

Ingredients: Erythritol (1,2,3,4-Butanthetrol) E968.

Nutritional information: 

Average analysis

For 100 g

Value

energetic

Kj

Kcal

0

0

Fat

of which saturated

g

g

0

0

Carbohydrates

of which sugars

of which polyols

g

g

g

99,5

0

99,5

Fibers g

0

Proteins g

0

salt mg

0

The attached measuring cup contains about 3 g of product.

Use the quantity needed in relation to the type of preparation.

The product fears light and humidity: close the package immediately after use.

Bioline Integratori