Properties of components
– Coenzyme Q10: it is an enzymatic cofactor involved in the biochemical processes of cellular energy production.
– Astaxanthin from Haematococcus pluvialis: useful for the antioxidant function.
– Oleoropeina from Olivo: useful for the antioxidant function, for the metabolism of carbohydrates and lipids, for blood circulation and regularity of blood pressure.
– C vitamin: contributes to the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion, to the formation of collagen for the function of blood vessels and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
– Vitamin D: contributes to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and to the maintenance of bones and teeth.
– Vitamin K (MenaQ7): contributes to blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones.