Properties of components
– Caffeine: is a xanthine derivative active in the central nervous system as a tonic and stimulant. Caffeine also has the ability to increase attention.
– Carnitine: it is the amino acid responsible for the transport of fatty acids inside the cell for their oxidation and transformation into energy for the organism.
– Bitter orange synephrine: useful for stimulating fat metabolism and promoting body weight balance.
– Guarana: useful as a tonic to counteract physical and mental fatigue. It is also useful for stimulating fat metabolism and promoting body weight balance.
– black pepper: regulator of digestive function, intestinal transit and the functionality of the cardiovascular system. It has an antioxidant action.
– Niacin (nicotinic acid): contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the maintenance of normal skin.