Zauber Trank with sweeteners - Pre Workout supplement of amino acids and plant extracts
Properties of components
- Beta alanine: it is the amino acid that joins with histidine to form the dipeptide carnosine, a substance present in abundance in muscle and nervous tissue. Carnosine is attributed with antioxidant and muscle anti-fatigue properties.
- L-carnitine: it is the amino acid responsible for the transport of fatty acids inside the cell for their oxidation and transformation into energy for the organism.
- L-citrulline: non-essential amino acid that intervenes in the process, urea cycle, of elimination of excess nitrogen in the form of ammonia. Citrulline is the biochemical precursor of arginine.
- L-leucine: branched essential amino acid. Branched chain amino acids are mostly present in the muscle structure. After taking the BCAAs reach the muscle while maintaining their structure unaltered, ie without being metabolized in the liver.
- L-taurine: non-essential amino acid. Taurine plays its biological role in muscle, heart and brain cells to maintain osmotic balance.
- Bitter orange: useful for stimulating fat metabolism and promoting body weight balance.
- Naringina from citrus: useful for the functionality of the microcirculation. It also has an antioxidant action.
- Rhodiola rosea: useful for its tonic effect (against physical and mental fatigue). It is also useful for the mood.
- Schizandra: useful as a tonic and adaptogen. It also has an antioxidant effect.
- Vitamin B2: contributes to normal energy metabolism, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B6: contributes to normal energy metabolism, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
- C vitamin: contributes to the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion, to the formation of collagen for the function of blood vessels and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Niacin: contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and to the maintenance of normal skin.