ProDiet with sweeteners - Dietary food supplement of whey protein isolate and calcium caseinate with potassium and vitamins
The consumption of protein supplements can be useful for:
- benefit from a quality protein source;
- increase the amount of protein in the diet.
Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
Properties of components
– Whey Protein Isolate: they are proteins with a high biological value, sugar-free (0.5%) and fat-free (0.3%), obtained through cross-flow filtration processes of whey, thus obtaining a filtrate containing 90-92% of proteins.
To improve the solubility, the product is treated with the soy lecithin emulsifier.
– Calcium caseinate: is a high biological value protein, low in fat (1.5%) and sugar free (0.1%), obtained through spry-dried processes and treated with mono and diglycerides of food grade fatty acids. The product thus acquires a remarkable ability to disperse in water with which it forms a stable colloidal complex.
The protein content is 92%, the amount of calcium is high (1380 mg per 100 g of product) and low sodium concentration (5 mg per 100 g of product).
– Magnesium: contributes to muscle function, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Potassium: contributes to the functioning of the nervous and muscular systems and to the control of blood pressure.
– Vitamin B1: contributes to the functioning of the nervous system and heart function.
– Vitamin B2: contributes to normal energy metabolism, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Vitamin B6: contributes to normal energy metabolism, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.
– Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid: contributes to energy metabolism, synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters.