Pro Forma Formula Health with sweetener - Amino acid supplement, citrus plant extract, FOS, magnesium and vitamins B1 and C
Properties of components
– L-Glutamine: semi-essential amino acid responsible for transporting toxic nitrogen residues, in the form of ammonia, for subsequent elimination.
– L-Lysine and L-Proline: amino acids involved in the production of collagen.
– Citrus: useful for the digestive function.
– FOS: non-digestible substance of food origin that promotes the growth of ingested probiotics and that of bacteria already present in the intestinal tract.
– Magnesium: contributes to muscle function, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Vitamin B1: contributes to the functioning of the nervous system and heart function.
– C vitamin: contributes to the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion, to the formation of collagen for the function of blood vessels and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.