SHIPPING AND TRACKING
Per le nostre spedizioni abbiamo scelto il corriere espresso GLS. Dopo l’acquisto i prodotti verranno consegnati all’indirizzo specificato in fase di registrazione.
To facilitate these procedures, it is possible to provide useful information to the courier, leave a telephone number and specify if the shipping address coincides with that of residence.
The insertion of such data is optional and always takes place during the registration phase.
If home delivery is a problem, you can collect the products at the nearest office (see GLS branches), upon immediate request for a telephone deposit, or by e-mail, at the time of ordering.
PLEASE NOTE: the freeze deposit service is available only for forms of advance payment; it is not possible to request the deposit stop for orders paid on delivery.
After verification of the payment, the products are delivered to the customer within 1-2 working days (3-4 days for the islands and disadvantaged municipalities). Le spese di spedizione sono gratuite per ordini superiori a 60,00 €, ed esclusione di isole minori e laguna veneta. Per importi inferiori verranno invece addebitati 5,50 €.
For shipments of orders of any amount to the smaller islands or the Venetian lagoon, € 12.00 will be charged.
For cash on delivery shipments there is a surcharge of € 2.50.
INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The right of withdrawal, governed by Legislative Decree 206/2005, consists of the Consumer's right to return the purchased products to the Seller (Laboratori Bioline srl) with consequent reimbursement of the purchase price, i.e. the amount paid for the goods purchased.
- The Consumer has the right, within 10 (ten) working days of receipt or collection of the products, to exercise the right of withdrawal, by using the problem reporting function in the order form.
- Within 48 (forty-eight) hours following the sending of the e-mail message referred to in the previous paragraph, the Consumer must in any case send a Recommendation to the Seller's address indicated below (Laboratori Bioline srl Via del Lavoro 590, 45034 Canaro ( RO)); such registered letter with return receipt is intended to be sent in good time if delivered to the accepting post office within the term referred to in paragraph 2 (ie ten days from receipt of the products).
- In the e-mail message and in the text of the registered letter referred to in the preceding paragraphs, the Consumer must indicate the order number and the invoice number issued by the Seller.
- The Seller, within 10 (ten) days of receiving the recommendation sent by the Consumer, will notify the Consumer of the receipt of the communication to exercise the right of withdrawal.
- The Consumer will send or deliver the products to the Seller within 15 (fifteen) days of receiving the communication referred to in the previous paragraph and not before having received such communication.
- The costs relating to the return of the goods to the Seller are borne by the Consumer.
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety - it is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the product purchased;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in the original packaging, complete in all its parts - to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box; in all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original packaging of the product should be avoided;
- the return of products that are not intact, deteriorated or lacking original accessories and equipment will not be accepted by the Seller and will be returned to the sender with an increase in transport costs;
- the asset subject to the exercise of the right of withdrawal must be returned in a normal state of conservation, as it has been kept and exceptionally used with the use of normal diligence;
- the Seller will not accept the return of used products that show signs of damage or dirt, or of parapharmaceutical products (food, cosmetics, supplements ...) that are no longer sealed and which consequently can no longer be considered intact;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, the Seller will notify the Consumer of the incident, at the latest within 5 (five) working days from receipt of the products, to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain the reimbursement of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Consumer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- the costs and risks of transport for the return are fully borne by the Consumer;
- the Seller is not responsible in any way for damage, theft or loss of products returned by shipments.
- The Seller will reimburse the Consumer the full amount already paid, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 (thirty) days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, upon receipt of the products covered by the withdrawal, by means of a transfer of the amount. charged to the credit card or by bank transfer; in the latter case, it will be the Seller's responsibility to ask the Consumer for the bank details on which to obtain the refund.
- In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will return the purchased products to the sender, charging him the additional delivery costs.
For any problem you can contact our staff at any time by writing to the address email@example.com
We will fulfill your requests as quickly as possible