Pro Amin with sweeteners - Protein and amino acid supplement
The consumption of protein supplements can be useful for:
- benefit from a quality protein source;
- increase the amount of protein in the diet.
Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
Properties of components
– Whey Protein Isolate: they are proteins with a high biological value, sugar-free (0.5%) and fat-free (0.3%), obtained through cross-flow filtration processes of whey, thus obtaining a filtrate containing 90-92% of proteins.
To improve the solubility, the product is treated with the soy lecithin emulsifier.
– L-Cystine: non-essential sulfur amino acid present in the structure of the hair and nails.
– L-Isoleucine: branched essential amino acid.
– L-Taurine: non-essential amino acid, concentrated at the level of skeletal and cardiac muscle.
– Ornithine Alpha-ketoglutarate: amino acid derivative involved in the Krebs cycle.
– L-Citrulline: non-essential amino acid that intervenes in the urea cycle.
– L-Arginine: non-essential amino acid that intervenes in the urea cycle.
– Potassium: contributes to the functioning of the nervous and muscular systems and to the control of blood pressure.
– L-Tryptophan: non-essential amino acid precursor of the neurotransmitter Serotonin.
– Vitamin B6: contributes to normal energy metabolism, to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, to the functioning of the nervous system and the immune system.