Properties of components
- Lactoferrin: multifunctional globular protein.
- Quercetin: natural substance belonging to the flavonoid group; it is the aglyconic component of various glycosides.
- C vitamin: contributes to the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion, to the formation of collagen for the function of blood vessels and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc: contributes to the metabolism of fatty acids, Vitamin A and to normal acid-base and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Copper: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, contributes to the functioning of the immune system and the nervous system.
- Vitamin D: contributes to the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and to the maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Selenium: contributes to the function of the immune system and thyroid.