Express Meal with sweeteners with a high protein content.
The consumption of protein supplements can be useful for:
- benefit from a quality protein source;
- increase the amount of protein in the diet.
Protein contributes to the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
Properties of components
– Whey Protein Isolate: they are proteins with a high biological value, sugar-free (0.5%) and fat-free (0.3%), obtained through cross-flow filtration processes of whey, thus obtaining a filtrate containing 90-92% of proteins.
To improve the solubility, the product is treated with the soy lecithin emulsifier.
– Calcium caseinate: is a high biological value protein, low in fat (1.5%) and sugar free (0.1%), obtained through spry-dried processes, treated with mono and diglycerides of food grade fatty acids. The product thus acquires a remarkable ability to disperse in water with which it forms a stable colloidal complex.
The protein content is about 92%, high is the amount of calcium (1380 mg per 100 g of product) and low sodium concentration (5 mg per 100 g of product).
– Fennel: it is useful for the elimination of intestinal gas, for the digestive function, as a regulator of the gastro-intestinal function and for the drainage of body fluids.
– Dandelion: it is useful as a purifying and digestive agent, active on the liver, it helps to regulate intestinal transit.
– Artichoke: it is useful for the digestive and hepatic function, antioxidant and useful for the metabolism of lipids.
– Inulin, reaching the intestinal environment unaltered, and being subsequently fermented in lactate and short-chain fatty acids, it has the ability to support growth and raise the percentage of Bifidobacteri in the intestinal microbial flora, while decreasing the density of harmful bacteria.