Properties of components
– Alpha lipoic acid: it is an enzymatic cofactor involved in the biochemical reactions of vitamin C and glutathione.
- Bioflavonoid hesperidin from citrus: useful for the digestive function.
– Coenzyme Q10: it is an enzymatic cofactor involved in the biochemical processes of cellular energy production.
– Green tea polyphenols: useful for the drainage of body fluids and the balance of body weight.
– Resveratrol from Polygonum cuspidatum: performs an antioxidant and purifying action on the body. It is useful as a tonic against physical and mental fatigue.
– C vitamin: contributes to the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exertion, to the formation of collagen for the function of blood vessels and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
– Vitamin E: contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.